White Oaks Collison Centre offers drop in service, which means no appointment is necessary. We will arrange for an appraiser to inspect your car for all insurance claims, arrange for a low-cost car rental, and most importantly, we’ll work with the insurer to get the repair done right.
We help maintain the value of your car by restoring it to its pre-accident appearance. We carefully align the exterior panels to ensure the seams between the hood, fenders, grill and bumpers are true to factory specifications.
Having a vehicle accident can be stressful, but White Oaks collision helps take away the stress and delivers you a car that has regained its original beauty, handling and performance.
Unfortunately, accidents do happen. When they do, it’s important to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition. If your vehicle can’t be driven your first challenge is what to do with your vehicle. Fortunately, if your new Lexus is within 48 months, or your Certified Pre-Owned Lexus is within 24 months, OR you've purchased Roadside Assistance, simply call 1-800-26-LEXUS.
Next, contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident. Your insurance company may try to direct you to a particular body shop to obtain an estimate and/or to do the repair. Under no circumstances are you legally obligated to go to this shop. As the vehicle owner and payer of the insurance premium it is your right to choose the collision repair facility that you would prefer to repair your Lexus.
Make sure your insurance company knows that your expectations as a Lexus owner are that:
- Your vehicle be restored to its pre-accident condition using Genuine Lexus Parts
- The actual repairs be carried out by a Lexus Certified Collision Centre or a facility referred by Lexus of London.
- If in doubt, instruct the driver to have your vehicle towed to Lexus of London and we can assist you with the details.
Remember: IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO REPAIRS YOUR VEHICLE
Trust that when you visit Lexus of London or White Oaks Collision for maintenance or repairs, our Lexus Academy trained and certified technicians will use Lexus Genuine Parts to ensure that your vehicle continues to operate at the level of quality and precision that you expect.
You insisted on quality when you bought your Lexus. Therefore, you should entrust the repair to the “quality” dealer that you know. Insist on a Lexus quality repair through Lexus of London.
- Customer Service – takes care of YOU and your vehicle
- Technicians – nobody is in a better position to restore your vehicle to the high Lexus quality standards
- Repair Facility – advanced equipment, clean and orderly facility, manufacturing specifications and a thorough understanding of how your Lexus is built