If you have a 2020 Lexus model year or newer Lexus vehicle equipped with Enform remote, you can conveniently use your standard key fob to start and stop your engine.
How do I remotely START my vehicles engine?
- Press and release the key fob LOCK button twice within two seconds. ( The hazard lights will flash in between each press and release)
- Press and hold the LOCK button for three seconds ( The hazard lights will flash once and then after 3 more seconds they will flash several times)
- After approximately 10 seconds the engine will start (The hazard lights will flash for 10 seconds)
Engine start will automatically start HVAC controls by defaulting to the condition they were in when the vehicle was turned off. Keeping your vehicle on the auto mode setting is recommended for improved vehicle temperature pre conditioning.
How do I remotely STOP my vehicles engine?
There are two methods to remotely shut off your vehicles engine
- Press the UNLOCK button on the key fob. The engine will stop and the hazard lights will flash twice. With this method the vehicle will lock shortly after if you do not open the doors.
- Press and hold the LOCK button on the key fob for two or more seconds. The engine will stop and the hazard lights flash once. With this method, the doors will remain locked after the engine is shut off.
In order to use this feature, the doors must be locked and the windows must be closed. Other precautions may apply. For more information, reference your “Key fob remote engine starter quick reference guide” available in your vehicle.