Lexus of London presents the 2023 Lexus LX 600:
Luxury beyond Compare.Discover the luxury of freedom. The 4th generation of the LX, redesigned from the ground up – inside and out with a reengineering of virtually every facet and feature. The result is a full-size SUV that delivers superior prowess off-road and on, and an interior that offers unmatched levels of luxury and human-centered technology
Equally at home on-road as off, the 2023 LX boasts a sleeker more sophisticated design to complement its bold, athletic capabilities. Superior function and stunning aesthetic are carried over to an interior that blends luxury, advanced technology and the Tazuna Concept that elevates the joy of driving with a more intuitive connection between vehicle and driver. LX 600 is the only SUV in its class with true body-on-frame construction setting the standard for all-surface capability and all-weather performance.The result is unparalleled stability, balance, and responsiveness whether on-road or on roads less traveled.
LX’s on-road refinement and off-road prowess, starts with its GA-F platform. Lighter, yet more rigid, the platform enabled engineers to revise LX’s fundamental characteristics, lowering the centre of gravity, reducing vehicle weight, and elevating overall rigidity. Isolating LX’s cabin from the frame also serves to reduce vibration and harshness, for a quieter and more comfortable drive, whether you are journeying off-road or simply around the corner.
Powering Lexus LX is a high-output, high-torque 3.5-litre twin turbo V6 that produces 409 HP and 479 lb-ft. of torque. Mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission, and complemented by a new Electronically Controlled Brake (ECB) system and Electric Power Steering (EPS), Lexus LX delivers refined control in both on- and off-road conditions. Lexus LX features a permanent 4WD system that sends power to all four wheels at all times. LX’s elite level of on-road handling and off-road performance go hand-in-hand with its high-mounted front double wishbone and four-link axle-type rear suspension systems.
LSS+ 2.5 marks another step forward in advanced peace of mind, with a portfolio of active safety technologies to support your awareness and decision-making under a variety of traffic conditions and contingencies.
- Lane Tracing Assist Standard
- Left Turn Intersection Support Standard
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection and Bicycle Detection Standard
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist Standard
- Front-to-Front Risk Detection Standard
- Automatic High Beam Standard
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control Standard
- Risk Avoidance (Semi-Automated Emergency Steering to Avoid Pedestrian, Bicyclist or Vehicle)
* Efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented above, though pricing, equipment, or other details may change at any time without notice. For more information refer to Lexus Canada's website, or consult the vehicle's owner's manual.